Skip to main content

pages from my friend's diary

Memories are like a chilled bear can.It puts you either to abuse or to smile.
In my mind there are some old pages from my friend's diary.And the best part of the story is that years ago that diary was completely mine...i was the sole owner of that protracted  element;days passed and then i was the co-owner of that diary;days passed i lost my ownership rights on my heart...on my diary.And finally this story turned out to be a memory that my hysteresis should keep in mind....should trace and retrace it time and again.Like nobility puts itself prior to brutality so should love.
well see what it reads and to be precise what i should interpret out of these pages.

nov 26,2010
4:30 pm
Emblemed in tears.
lost in oblivion.
.......
hope my intelligencia will win or continue;
hope i will get tired before i loose;
hope i will be loved before i leave;
...........
...........

then there is one last november page.it reads:
nov 30,2010
8:30 pm
one morning
i will knee down in front
n' not wait for roses to bloom either.
one morning
free from the shackling hypocrisy
will feel the smoke of burning self -esteem.
......
.....
my introspection says this page is an agent of hypothetical optimism.As some where in the end it proudly  says "one morning i will cherish a naked soul,a naked heart, and my naked love.
I have always been a propagandist of hypothetical optimism.May be because dreamers always have a place in history.Its my sheer d'vincism .

then there is a december 5 page that reads:
my dear
your emotional quotient keeps me nervous.

........................
Then there is a january page that talks about some incident of lost wristwatch ,that turns out to be an ironical remorse.it reads:
jan 15,2011
8:30pm
last night i lost my wristwatch.
tonight i am afraid of you.
Aren't you like my wristwatch!
time and again...
over your symbolic silence
my hands make promises.
time and again...
over that infetuation
i negotiate with rigidity.
Aren't you like my wristwatch
for i never knew when will it leave;
for i never know when will you!
And like this there are many pages...some i should not mention...some i need not to mention...yes that last march page I think deserves a mention.This page is titled littles.
march 31,2011
6:30pm
A little dark evening
a little bright space
a little burning flame
a little reflecting surface.
A little large heart
a little small vanity
a little loving kins
a little knotted society.
A little twinkling star
a little holding romantics
a little candle burning
beating a little darkness
a little little steps
putting you to the ace.
A little pacific aura
a little cheering breeze
your little loving crease
of my little little 'me's.
A little illuminated light
of that little bone fire
our little little eye
and that little satire.
I think there are 24 littles.
Then one more ..there is one page that puts forth a romantic exaggeration.Well there is a fundamental truth that my lifeline is very small.I compare it with every new person i meet in my life.Even last month i compared it with one of my cousin,whom i rarely met earlier.And its(my lifeline) shortest among all that's the epic conclusion.
this page reads:
july5,2011
9:15am
Some ephemeral dreams of lost spring
make me write lines on paper.
The sharp edge screeches my palm;
puts a mark forever.
n' my lifeline enhances by one-fourth.
.................


well that's all for the night.
and....
someday
i will return with a new saga.
that peeps out of puppet
to take its stance
on an inflammable emotion
widely mistaken.
that from ages
been the reason
for the glorious wars;
societies cried
denizens slaughtered
tears rolled
to wipe out all fear,
to accept its highness.
and...
someday
i will return with a new saga.
-------------------------
And before i pack up i should mention my today's diary entry.
Its a shelly's poetry.It reads:
we look before and after
and pine for what is not:
our sincerest laughter
with some pain is fraught.
our sweetest songs are those
that tell of saddest thoughts.
good night...i will not mention sweet dreams..for dreams sweet or sour ..never let you sleep.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

लाइटर

मैं सिगरेट  तो नहीं  पीता खैर इत्तेफ़ाक़  से लाइटर रखता  हूँ | वो एक लाइटर जो  कोई मेरे टेबल पे छोड़  गया था ; सबो - रात  साथ साथ चलता है | जाने अनजाने किसी चौराहे माचिस की कश्मकश  में भटकते दो एक आवारे मिल जाते हैं, मैं लाइटर बढ़ा देता हूँ | बड़ा सुकून है इसमें किसी को बेपनाह जलते देखना और फिर चुप चाप निकल जाना ,  नए हमनवा  की तलाश में || शायद लाइटर के साथ साथ कोई एक नैतिक जिम्मेदारी छोड़ गया है इसे जलाते रहने का इसे जंग से बचाने का | काफी  कुछ पेट्रोलियम कैद है उन्मुक्ति की उम्मीद लिए ; क्या पता ऐसे ही मिट जाए धरा का अँधेरा इन नन्हीं नन्हीं चिंगड़ियों से ||

KERALA TOURISM :DAY 2 and ALLEPPEY BACKWATERS

May be because " It's always our self we find in the sea.”   or may be because the strong analogy water hold with life as it goes on irrespective of whatever it dissolves ...or may be the inductive serenity , You never get tired of water . “It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things.”  ―  Nicholas Sparks ,  The Notebook Comfort ,freedom, an aura of redemption and the sunny rays reflecting back from waves ,kissing my cheeks and knowingly or unknowingly melting the sun cream ...I have never expected more than this from nature . The day with Alappuzha/Alleppey was precisely a floating day  :Six good hours of boating across Alleppey backwaters . And it all began like this    The panoramic view of back waters taken from boat    Coconut trees have its own charm."And the kerala coconut beer is a must try, its sumptuous in taste and cheaper than kingfisher "said one resident. Anyway it was tough to  break off th

गुलज़ार और मैं: तुम मेरे पास होते हो गोया जब कोई दूसरा नहीं होता

मोमिन ने अपने वक़्त में जब ये शेर दर्ज किया की " तुम मेरे पास होते हो  गोया जब  कोई दूसरा नहीं होता " तो ग़ालिब कह बैठे ; " मोमिन ये एक शेर मुझे दे दो , मेरी पूरी जमीनी ले लो " | अलग अलग दौड़ के मजनुओं ने इस शेर को अलग अलग तरीके से अपनी मेहबूबा के लिए दोहराया है | मैं आज गुलज़ार के लिए दोहराता हूँ | मुक्त दो चार लफ़्ज़ों में  एक पूरी जिंदगी समेट लेने की हैसियत रखनेवाले गुलज़ार जाने अनजाने हमारे और आपके पास हर उस लम्हे में होते हैं जब कोई दूसरा नहीं होता | कभी कोई आपके कंधे पे हलके हथेलियों से मारता है , पूछता है " माचिस है ? , तो आप अनायास कह जाते हैं " मैं सिगरेट तो नहीं पीता  मगर हर आने वाले से पूछ लेता हूँ   "माचिस है?"  बहुत कुछ है जिसे मैं फूंक देना चाहता हूँ |" यूँ ही कभी कोई आश्ना , आपसे पूछ बैठे जो "क्या भेजोगे इस बरस ? " तो भींगा सा एक ख्याल आता है " गुलों को सुनना जरा तुम सदायें भेजी हैं / गुलों के हाथ बहुत सी दुआएं भेजी हैं तुम्हारी खुश्क सी आँखें भली नहीं लगती / वो सारी यादें जो तुमको रुलायें भेजी हैं