Skip to main content

DECEMBER DIARY:street talks and judgementalism


My dear,
There are some stories that I never told you.
May be because these stories do not have any hero to die for or villain to live enough.
May be because these stories have synonymous connection with every society where some day some one was brought up beneath an underlying struggle to get wise as well as educated.
I have always believed that being wise and being educated are not always the same thing,but in order to elucidate these stories you need to be both or you must be hoping to be both.
.....................................
My dear,
since the beginning of this december I am roaming through every critical streets that connects this society from the rest of the world.

I some times feel these people are just aimless bunch of loveless people.They work like machines,behave like machines ,respect like machines and of course make love like machines.Orthodoxy and set trends of living has muffled this society ab intio. And the worst thing is the  exception....there is no one to break this trend ...no one to peep out of puppet and ask for a drink together, for a celebration.
I some times feel they are time less people running always out of time and money.They have enough to stretch their capital investment, they have enough to offer their children above average class education,they have enough to stretch their land and more than enough to wave off their daughter to a better home.Still they don't have enough to cherish the moments, to celebrate with time .They have enough to drink alone yet not enough to drink together.
I some times feel these people are born with formalities and diplomacy deployed with decencies .
They do not believe in experiments and neither they let you to do.They always talk about the risks, the accidents and the last evening murders from different corners of the country and beyond that gets printed in black and white newspapers.They are negatively polarized people and they are many in this world.
My dear
I sometimes feel that I need to hate them,I need to recapitulate my wisdom ,amalgamate it with my education and revolt against them.But I can not ......
I am like a silent lamb.Its not that a silent lamb can not speak ,rather it should not.If it does it will break  the silence of the valley ,the chain of orthodoxy ,dogmatism and genetically inherited fear.
Yet I assure you ,things will change with time.With time they will understand why playing cricket is also necessary...
I still respect them ,may be because hatred will not fetch any solution, or may be because I have a hope to delink these chains, a hope to get these people out of this mortified,petrified and stupefied society or may be because
I believe hope is a good thing,faith is a better one and love is the ultimate.........



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KERALA TOURISM :DAY 2 and ALLEPPEY BACKWATERS

May be because " It's always our self we find in the sea.”   or may be because the strong analogy water hold with life as it goes on irrespective of whatever it dissolves ...or may be the inductive serenity , You never get tired of water . “It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things.”  ―  Nicholas Sparks ,  The Notebook Comfort ,freedom, an aura of redemption and the sunny rays reflecting back from waves ,kissing my cheeks and knowingly or unknowingly melting the sun cream ...I have never expected more than this from nature . The day with Alappuzha/Alleppey was precisely a floating day  :Six good hours of boating across Alleppey backwaters . And it all began like this    The panoramic view of back waters taken from boat    Coconut trees have its own charm."And the kerala coconut beer is a must try, its sumptuous in taste and cheaper than kingfisher "said one resident. Anyway it was tough to  break off th

AMRITA PRITAM :A Diary Entry

"There was a grief I smoked in silence, like a cigarette only a few poems fell out of the ash I flicked from it." :Amrita pritam The afternoon of october 31,2005, literature sensed the demise of an embodiment that was capturing the intensity of social dilemma, emotions of feminism and precisely the perpetual state of love making since time immemorial. Those days I started nourishing my keen interest in hindi literature through translated works of this lady.  To be more qualitative behind the every craftsmanship that I started edging out with time , behind the reflection that my lines managed out of emotional and relational dictum there lies some inspiration . Writings of Amrita Pritam were not like advises rather a demand redefining the norms and the social structure. Today I erased my house number; gifted the street plate  to the long grown darkness. And identity that defines the road to my street I immersed that to tidal waves. Yet I have an answer to your

गुलज़ार और मैं: तुम मेरे पास होते हो गोया जब कोई दूसरा नहीं होता

मोमिन ने अपने वक़्त में जब ये शेर दर्ज किया की " तुम मेरे पास होते हो  गोया जब  कोई दूसरा नहीं होता " तो ग़ालिब कह बैठे ; " मोमिन ये एक शेर मुझे दे दो , मेरी पूरी जमीनी ले लो " | अलग अलग दौड़ के मजनुओं ने इस शेर को अलग अलग तरीके से अपनी मेहबूबा के लिए दोहराया है | मैं आज गुलज़ार के लिए दोहराता हूँ | मुक्त दो चार लफ़्ज़ों में  एक पूरी जिंदगी समेट लेने की हैसियत रखनेवाले गुलज़ार जाने अनजाने हमारे और आपके पास हर उस लम्हे में होते हैं जब कोई दूसरा नहीं होता | कभी कोई आपके कंधे पे हलके हथेलियों से मारता है , पूछता है " माचिस है ? , तो आप अनायास कह जाते हैं " मैं सिगरेट तो नहीं पीता  मगर हर आने वाले से पूछ लेता हूँ   "माचिस है?"  बहुत कुछ है जिसे मैं फूंक देना चाहता हूँ |" यूँ ही कभी कोई आश्ना , आपसे पूछ बैठे जो "क्या भेजोगे इस बरस ? " तो भींगा सा एक ख्याल आता है " गुलों को सुनना जरा तुम सदायें भेजी हैं / गुलों के हाथ बहुत सी दुआएं भेजी हैं तुम्हारी खुश्क सी आँखें भली नहीं लगती / वो सारी यादें जो तुमको रुलायें भेजी हैं