Skip to main content

GETTING CLICKED , CIGARETTE & SMILES

1. GETTING CLICKED
Getting clicked is not a passion neither a choice . I realised this while talking to one of my friend about Diwali celebration . Precisely , while concluding the talk she said " wow , that's nice .Get yourself clicked ." 
I don't have much affection towards camera .Staying still in a pose that is arguably not so much as you are , is substantially not a matter to be appreciated .However I had a notion to keep safe the time and history through pictures . And with this perspective of clicking things just as a symbol of futuristic nostalgia I lived almost 24 years of my life . 

But this certainly is not the scenario . People don't get clicked just because they want to keep a part of evening safe with themselves . People get clicked or demand to get clicked because of a responsibility .That responsibility might be in form of a text from some HIGH COMMAND ,as it is in my case , or may be in form of INSTAGRAM demand , or may be in form of staying on social media in most recent skin,senses and  eyes you have . 
The idea solidified when I saw people in my home analysing all the pictures in the ceremony , post ceremony . Women discuss things like whether saree colour is matching with the rest or not , whether the light is perfect or not , furnitures and tiles are looking inanimate or not ...and etc. Some people are so busy in administrative progress of ceremony , they actually cherish the ceremony through videos and photographs .
Whatever may be the case getting clicked is certainly not an obsession , preferably
an act of responsibility it is . 

2. CIGARETTE 

I don't smoke . I neither see it quite appreciable .No one does .As a matter of concern they spend first few reels of every movie ,write quotes like Cigarette is injurious to health in smallest font possible to spread the message . They have increased taxes to discourage .Still people smoke , and people smoke with passion .

I just met one person in my approximity .Senior and intelligent .Smart and diplomatic . He was drinking . To be precise he was drinking water .To be more precise he was drinking water in a Bisleri type bottle , the one that we buy during train journey . I just prefered to stop by and advise . 
" You know ,these Bisleri bottle are use and throw thing . They use worst quality plastics which can't be reused .Research on packaging material has also confirmed the fact that these plastics are carcinogenic , may cause cancer if uses are prolonged ."

He smiled genuinely and said " I know and I know since two years .Only you were telling the same story to some one while I was passing by ." 

I faked smile " But why are you continuing the use ?" 
And with these few words I am dedicating this blog to what he said next 
"If years and years hence I get a feeling of something carcinogenic in my blood and flesh , atleast I can elucidate and construe myself  ITS NOT CIGARETTE ,ITS BISLERI .

3. & SMILES 

Whenever I return from my weekend dinner , which I preferable take outside the campus .I buy a CIGARETTE . I have inclined myself to this habit .No this is not a metaphor as explained in " fault in our stars : the movie / book . I just gift it to a guy who smokes but is running devoid of stock . I just love the SMILES coming out of suspense .

People are busy buying gold this dhanteras , I am buying smiles . 
Arguably a happy diwali to my readers. Love & lots of Love .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

लाइटर

मैं सिगरेट  तो नहीं  पीता खैर इत्तेफ़ाक़  से लाइटर रखता  हूँ | वो एक लाइटर जो  कोई मेरे टेबल पे छोड़  गया था ; सबो - रात  साथ साथ चलता है | जाने अनजाने किसी चौराहे माचिस की कश्मकश  में भटकते दो एक आवारे मिल जाते हैं, मैं लाइटर बढ़ा देता हूँ | बड़ा सुकून है इसमें किसी को बेपनाह जलते देखना और फिर चुप चाप निकल जाना ,  नए हमनवा  की तलाश में || शायद लाइटर के साथ साथ कोई एक नैतिक जिम्मेदारी छोड़ गया है इसे जलाते रहने का इसे जंग से बचाने का | काफी  कुछ पेट्रोलियम कैद है उन्मुक्ति की उम्मीद लिए ; क्या पता ऐसे ही मिट जाए धरा का अँधेरा इन नन्हीं नन्हीं चिंगड़ियों से ||

KERALA TOURISM :DAY 2 and ALLEPPEY BACKWATERS

May be because " It's always our self we find in the sea.”   or may be because the strong analogy water hold with life as it goes on irrespective of whatever it dissolves ...or may be the inductive serenity , You never get tired of water . “It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things.”  ―  Nicholas Sparks ,  The Notebook Comfort ,freedom, an aura of redemption and the sunny rays reflecting back from waves ,kissing my cheeks and knowingly or unknowingly melting the sun cream ...I have never expected more than this from nature . The day with Alappuzha/Alleppey was precisely a floating day  :Six good hours of boating across Alleppey backwaters . And it all began like this    The panoramic view of back waters taken from boat    Coconut trees have its own charm."And the kerala coconut beer is a must try, its sumptuous in taste and cheaper than kingfisher "said one resident. Anyway it was tough to  break off th

गुलज़ार और मैं: तुम मेरे पास होते हो गोया जब कोई दूसरा नहीं होता

मोमिन ने अपने वक़्त में जब ये शेर दर्ज किया की " तुम मेरे पास होते हो  गोया जब  कोई दूसरा नहीं होता " तो ग़ालिब कह बैठे ; " मोमिन ये एक शेर मुझे दे दो , मेरी पूरी जमीनी ले लो " | अलग अलग दौड़ के मजनुओं ने इस शेर को अलग अलग तरीके से अपनी मेहबूबा के लिए दोहराया है | मैं आज गुलज़ार के लिए दोहराता हूँ | मुक्त दो चार लफ़्ज़ों में  एक पूरी जिंदगी समेट लेने की हैसियत रखनेवाले गुलज़ार जाने अनजाने हमारे और आपके पास हर उस लम्हे में होते हैं जब कोई दूसरा नहीं होता | कभी कोई आपके कंधे पे हलके हथेलियों से मारता है , पूछता है " माचिस है ? , तो आप अनायास कह जाते हैं " मैं सिगरेट तो नहीं पीता  मगर हर आने वाले से पूछ लेता हूँ   "माचिस है?"  बहुत कुछ है जिसे मैं फूंक देना चाहता हूँ |" यूँ ही कभी कोई आश्ना , आपसे पूछ बैठे जो "क्या भेजोगे इस बरस ? " तो भींगा सा एक ख्याल आता है " गुलों को सुनना जरा तुम सदायें भेजी हैं / गुलों के हाथ बहुत सी दुआएं भेजी हैं तुम्हारी खुश्क सी आँखें भली नहीं लगती / वो सारी यादें जो तुमको रुलायें भेजी हैं